Q: How do I pair my iPad with the keyboard?
A: Start by fully charging your keyboard, then turn the keyboard ON.
- Charge the keyboard for 6 hours.
- Turn the keyboard on and hold ‘FN+C’ at the same time.
- On your iPad go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth ON.
- Search for available devices and choose ‘Bluetooth Keyboard’.
Q: What is the language layout of the keyboard?
A: The default keyboard/language layout is US QWERTY.
Q: I cannot find the '@' sign?
A: The keyboard's language is in the US QWERTY by default. Please set US QWERTY layout under the input method language settings of your iPad:
Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Select 'General'.
- Scroll down and select 'Keyboard'.
- Tap 'Add New Keyboard'.
- Scroll down and select the 'United States'.
To return to another keyboard, simply tap and hold the globe key and make your selection again.
Q: My keyboard now has The UK keyboard layout but I cannot find the £ symbol.
A: Please press keyboard combination shift + # [above 3 key]
Q: What material is this case made of?
A: It has a hard plastic outer shell and premium aluminum undercarriage.
Q: How do I turn on the backlight on the keyboard?
A: Press the Fn button and the "backlight button" (the button with a lightbulb)
Q: How do I adjust the brightness and change the colors on the backlight?
- To adjust the brightness press Fn + Up/Down arrow
- To change the color press Fn + Right arrow key
Q: My keyboard stopped typing/some keys stopped working. This is not compatible with my iPad.
A: Most keyboard issues come from low battery. Charge your keyboard for around 6 hours. If the problem persists, please launch iPad settings.
Setting > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch > “Mouse key” setting needs to be off.
Q: Where can I view the electronic manual of the keyboard?
A: The digital user manual of the keyboard is here.
Q: Will this work on Android tablets?
A: The keyboard is compatible with iPad devices only.